one finds one's self.
2. When a person regrets endlessly,
he gets to pay more for what he
3. It is little by little that a bird builds its
4. It is not only the fox, even the snail
arrives at its destination.
5. However long the moon
disappears, someday it must shine
6. It is the same moon that wanes
today that will be the full moon
7. It is only the toad that gets up from
its knees and falls back again on its
8. The spider that knows what it will
gain sits waiting patiently in its web.
The praying mantis is never tired
waiting all day.
9. One does not become a master
diviner in a day. A forest is not
made in a season. The swoop of an
eagle has seen many seasons and
10. Who says the oasis in the desert is
happy because of its hidden spring
11. The cricket is never blinded by the
sand of its burrowing.
12. An oil lamp feels proud to give light
even though it wears itself away.
13. A bird does not change its feathers
because the weather is bad.
Sellect proverbs in the following cataloguesCOOPERATION NOT GIVING-UP HARD WORK COMMON SENSE p